With all the beautiful raspberries we’ve picked the past summer, I decided to take my favorite cold sweet tea to a new level of delicious. I made Raspberry Iced Tea. And it’s absolutely heavenly.
I think this is about the most perfect cup of flavored iced tea. With its ruby red gorgeousness, warmed by sun-kissed summer berries and cooled by refreshing mint, it beckons me to slow down. And isn’t that what a cup of tea is truly all about?
The third design of our new AFTERNOON TEA cross stitch collection - Raspberry Tea.
You can find it in our shop right HERE .
You can find other designs of the collection HERE .
|Raspberry Tea Cross Stitch Pattern|
So nice, delicate, summer-warm, fruits-and-herbs smelling elegant design, re-charted by myself completely. Beautiful porcelain cups full of freshly-made tea! Very gentle color scheme. You can choose one design or make your own collection of SIX of them– it’s all up to you!
Fabric: Aida 14 count
Floss: DMC 12 color(s)
Stitches: 51W x 72H
Type(s) of stitches: cross stitch, backstitch, french knots
14 Count, 9.25w x 13.06h cm
16 Count, 8.10w x 11.43h cm
18 Count, 7.20w x 10.16h cm
11 Count, 11.78w x 16.63h cm
Skill level: easy to medium
When you buy this listing, you get:
1. The design picture(s) with no grid.
2. Large-grid PDF* chart of the design in colorblocks and symbols (for 14 count canvas).
3. Large-grid PDF* chart of the design in black and white symbols (for 14 count canvas).
4. Large-grid PDF* chart of the design in colorblocks with all info needed (for 14 count canvas).
5. Size info for 11, 14, 16, 18 count canvas.
6. Floss usage info (20% extra per color is calculated already).
7. Some practical notes.
* to open files of this format you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer / tablet; you can download it absolutely free here: https://get.adobe.com/reader/otherversions/
COPYRIGHT: You are welcome to use the chart for personal creations. You may not resell it as a digital item or digitally delivered item.
Enjoy your stitching!